1. Great Lakes Womens Shelter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Great Lakes Womens Shelter does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
4. Material on this site comes from a variety of sources and authors including: staff, volunteers, Women’s Community Shelter members and supporters. Great Lakes Womens Shelter does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by contributors to this site.
5. This site, including information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to Great Lakes Womens Shelter are provided “as is”, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law Great Lakes Womens Shelter will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence or otherwise.
6. Great Lakes Womens Shelter strives to keep the information stored on this site up to date, but cannot guarantee that the information provided is completely accurate. Any mistakes that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
7. Use of the material on this site for educational purposes is encouraged. Great Lakes Womens Shelter gives permission for articles, illustrations and other materials to be reproduced for educational purposes or personal use, provided the information is not changed, and that the source is acknowledged appropriately. Use of material on this website for purposes other than educational or personal use must have prior authorisation by Great Lakes Womens Shelter: Please send us an email by filling in the form on our contact page if you would like to use these materials in this context.
8. In some cases the copyright for text or images on this site may be held by someone other than Great Lakes Womens Shelter. All rights are reserved on such material and permission to use them must be requested from the copyright owner. The source of any such material will be indicated on the relevant sections of the site, along with a more restrictive copyright notice. Please send us an email by filling in the form on our contact page for any further information that you may require about using content from this website.
9. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Great Lakes Womens Shelter. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Great Lakes Womens Shelter to use any item displayed.
10. This site contains links to external web sites. Great Lakes Womens Shelter takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites, nor do links to such sites imply endorsement of the views expressed by the organisations or individuals responsible for them. External links are provided for informational purposes only.
11. Great Lakes Womens Shelter logo must not be downloaded, copied and/or used for any purpose without the permission of Great Lakes Womens Shelter. Please send us an email by filling in the form on our contact page for more information.
12. Please see our Privacy Statement which sets out how the information you provide will be used and stored.
13. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
16. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.